Saturday, July 26, 2008

My First Blog

I have never had a blog before, however, I love reading my friends blogs so I thought to myself why not join in the fun. I turned 29 yesterday and this is going to be fun year for me so I want to share my memories with my friends. I am about to start my 5th year of teaching. I always said I would never be a teacher and now look at me!!! I will say sometimes it is challenging, but it is very rewarding. If you don't believe me come to my class and you will see just how cute a 4 year old mind can be. I wish I had their energy and their innocence.

29 will also be the age I am when I get married. I am very excited about getting married. I am one of those girls that has had the wedding planned since I put on my first dress. I have dreamed of this fairy tale for so long in my head and I can't wait to see how it plays out. We are having our first shower this coming weekend. I am so excited my family has a cousins weekend at the lake and we will have our shower in the middle of our fun weekend.

1 comment:

Charity said...

molly! love your blog! keep updating! good to "hear" from you. email me sometime and catch me up on your life!