This is the first week back to school at good ole Terry Elementary!! I was really hoping that I would get a good class this year and so far so good. (cross your fingers) It's crazy how I forget how little they are when they first start school. Getting in a line takes an act of congress, and getting pants ready to go the bathroom is an ever bigger deal. I have one that is terrified of the toliet and refuses to go inside!!! I swear I could write a book of funny stories and this is only year number 5!
I also have to tell myself every minute that patience is hard but you must do it. I also keep telling myself I won't be one of these parents that comes in the first day with tears in their eyes and more nervous than their child, but lets face it they are about to drop off their most prized pocession to someone they hardly know.
I'll update later with any new and funny stories!!! Only 175 days till summer!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago








2 comments:
I LOVE your blog! Miss you!!
Don't be so sure!! I said the same thing about the parents clinging to their kids at school and leaving with tears streaming down their faces....NOW I have to admit, I have become one of those parents!!! I am going to needs some serious meds when Abby Anne starts school!!!!
Post a Comment