skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Our Engagement Announcement!!
This is the announcement that we in the Benton paper on Sunday! If you don't know I grew up in Bryant and mom worked there for many years, so she wanted to put it in their paper. Kevin doesn't like this picture, but guess what he didn't help me choose of course I chose one where I looked good. He says he is going to have to learn that when women pick out pictures they only check for how they look in a picture. HAHA! He is learning quickly. Also, this Saturday is my big church shower at Immanuel. I am kinda nervous, but I am sure it will all be fine. This wedding stuff is so much fun!
3 comments:
Congrats! I saw your announcement in the ar dem gaz.... so, what is your new last name... I hope it starts with an "M" :)
Love it! I think you both look so sweet! I hate that I won't be in town for your shower but I know it will be so big you won't even miss me. Can't wait to hear what all you get!
Molly, thank you for your comment. I'm glad you enjoy my blog--i enjoy yours! Keep writing! I bet your are sad about your 3 m's... Funny, My last name went from S to M and yours is from M to S! Ha! Where are you going on your honeymoon?
Post a Comment