Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just a few days!!

Just a few more days until the wedding! So this is the wedding week and I have been told it is so much fun, but you will have a breakdown at some point. Well, I had mine other day! Nothing major just a mild stress! Getting everything put away and getting my house ready for Kevin. I am so excited about getting all the wedding festivites started!! My bachelorette party was this past weekend. It was so much fun, but I was in bed at 11!! Emily and Lindsey had a great time!HAHA! Ask them about all the fun they had. I believe they tried to go swimming in the outdoor unheated pool!! Well, this is probably my last post being Miss McKnight!! Mrs. Strom will be back after the honeymoon! Have blessed day!

1 comment:

Charity said...

I'll be praying for you! Have fun, and have a fun honeymoon! Post lots of pics when you return!