This is our first family photo since we have been married. This will more than likely be my parents Christmas card photo. We take a photo in front of the fireplace every year. Mom couldn't wait to get Kevin in the picture. You have to know my mom to understand how over the top she is about Thanksgiving. Well, actually any holiday. Kevin is back to work and it has been harder this time. He has worked out of town the whole time we dated, but now that we are married it is different. He should be home on Friday though! We put up our Christmas tree on Thanksgiving and got out some decor! It is so much fun and our tree looks amazing. I will have to post some pics. Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! The Macy's Parade was wonderful as always! Kevin now has a new family tradition. He thinks I am nuts when it comes to the parade!
Park City Utah
4 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment