Thursday, January 22, 2009

Funny things my kids have said.......

I have been wanting to write about some of the funny things that my kids say in the classroom. They are so funny and I want to remember everything, but I have fallen behind. These are some of the funny things that I can remember over the past few years.

1. "I know the difference between snowmen and snowwomen.......SNOW BALLS!"
(This one was shouted out as I was being observed by my principal)

2. "Miss. McKnight do you have your cell phone?" (a child shouts from the bathroom)
"Yes, why do you need it" He says, "you need to call my mom this is horrible"

3. "My mom is about to get married" I asked how she knew that she said, "well they kiss
all time at least a hundred times"

4. "Mrs. Strom do you and Kevin sleep in the same bed"

5. "Miss McKnight, look at those great legs."

6. A little boy shared during share time, "I think you should know I'm about to be married, but
my parents haven't decided who the girl will be just yet."

7. As I had a guest reader one of my children God bless his soul shouts to the reader, "YOUR A
HEAD."

8. 2 boys sitting at the table eating lunch this is what they were talking about:
"I really like ______ mom's boobs"
I happened to be walking by and asked the 2 boys what boobs were they said,
"you know those things girl get and pointed to my chest"

9. "Mrs. Strom my mom just got enraged" Her mother had gotten engaged

10. "Miss McKnight are you having nap today?" asked a boy
"yes, we have nap ever day"
"oh man, every time you turn those lights off I want to play with my penis"

These are just a few I will post more later when I can remember some more! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I always meant to write down the things my students said too. Too funny! I will definately be scared when my two go to school. Parker already commented on a salesperson's nose and lips...I was soo embaressed!

Charity said...

#10 made me literally laugh out loud! HOW do you keep a straight face? Seriously? It would be so halarious if you kept up with some of your children and when they graduated high school, tell them about these innocent childhood comments... You're a good teacher, Mrs. Strom!

Anonymous said...

hey molly, found ya via holly. this is hilarious! love it.