Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Signature and My Wonderful Hubby

I am so excited my friend Effie showed me how to make a signature on the the bottom of my blog. What do ya'll think??? Not many people comment on my blog and that is ok (well really it isn't)! haha! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week this week! I am having a great one...the hubs has made this week so much fun for me. On Tuesday night he called me after school and said to go home and get changed we had to be somewhere by 7. He wouldn't tell me where we were going. We pulled up to Robinson and he took me to see Mama Mia!!! It was the best show I have ever seen. The movie was not good to me but I love the show! Then today at school I was eating lunch and he sent me flowers. WOW! I am super impressed. I am so very lucky to have a wonderful husband! Thanks Kev!

post signature

3 comments:

The Greenfield Family said...

I LOVE the signature! I don't always comment but you are on my favorites and I always read your new posts! Love ya, girl!

Southern Shop Girls said...

your page is too cute!
I'm so impressed! I wish I could do all that stuff!
I like your signature too -
JLD

Southern Shop Girls said...

I'm havin my page done...I've tried to play with photoshop but couldnt figure it out. If i could set up blogs...i'd start a business on here!! (They seem to make good money) i was coveting your chandelier last night. =) I was still talking about it this morning to mom
(I loved your blue and red one too though)