Thursday, May 6, 2010

Who's your Momma???

This is Mother's Day week and this is a very busy time if you are a teacher. We have been working so hard trying to get Mother's Day stuff done, so that all the mommies will be happy. I really hope they appreciate all the hard work that goes into making all these things. I wanted to share with you what we have been making.
I have the kids tell me exactly how to make their favorite food that their mom makes and we put them together and make a cookbook. One of this years entries!Then I ask all the kids to draw their mom's face. Please keep in mind I teach 4 year olds so these are very cute! We will have our Mother's Day Tea tomorrow and the mom's have to guess which one is them. Should be interesting.

post signature

No comments: