Well I have been MIA on my blog and didn't think that it would bother anyone. I am loving my summer break and enjoying spending time with friends. I have been working on VBS things for a few weeks now and also been working at the church on Tuesday's and Thursday's! On the baby front there isn't much to report.....I have been taking a break. It can be so overwhelming and I can honestly say I haven't been the doctor all summer and I haven't wanted to. Of course getting pregnant is always on my mind and heart, but I just needed a mental break from everything. I have had several people find out they are pregnant and I haven't balled my eyes which is progress. You know I am happy for everyone, but honestly I want to scream how in the heck did you do that....I feel like it is the trick that I just haven't gotten down pat yet.....haha sometimes my humor keeps me going. Kevin has made mention the past few weeks about how he longs to be a dad and it just breaks my heart to know that I am prolonging that process, but I am very grateful that he is so understanding and is willing to do whatever it takes. I am considering hosting some lemonade stands to raise money if we ever have to have IFV. Little rock school district won't help me out in that area, so I might have to get creative!









3 comments:
maaaan molly, that is deep. and vulnerable. praying the lonely road gets mercifully brighter, very soon. i cannot know the pain. i cannot imagine. i'm sorry ya'll are walking through it though. how are you asking people to pray?
You know, we've talked about this before and of course it an never compare to having a baby but I feel the same way about marriage! It's like, how in the heck did she get married and I have so much potential and not a freakin' bite! It's his plan and if we rush it, it prolongs it. You and I are so much a like its scarey I know that when we want it, we want it now! If anyone in the world deserves to be a mom, it's you, and God knows that more than anyone. Stay positive and know I am with you every step of the way, and so is everyone else that loves you!
Molly
I just want you to know, I have cried those tears many times. I know that look that my husband gets and yes it does break your heart but we married very amazing men that want us happy. Yes it is in His time and like my favorite poem called the tapestry and it talked about how we only see it from the bottom and how messy and unorganised it looks and how we dont understand until He shows us the other side and we see how those dark threads were needed just as much as the light ones. I am on my journey to going to a ferility doctor and hopeing for answers but you are not alone as those you feel so alone and thank you for putting your feeling out there it helps me so much. I am not at that stage were i can talk about it but you are helping me get there. Thanks and much love your way was you contune on in your journey.
Post a Comment