Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Journey.......


I have never really written down a time line of my journey to have a baby and I have been thinking about it a lot and I wanted to document it so that I would know dates and things so here we go:
November 15, 2008- Kevin and I got married
March 2009 - Got off of BC, we were trying, but not really trying
June 2009- Started actively trying
October 2009-Declared infertile by Dr. W/never once did a check on me or saw me unclothed ha
January 2010- HSG done/results blocked right tube was a possibly blocked
January-November Tried on our own
November 2010-Clomid 50mg
December 2010-Clomid 50mg
January 2011-Clomid 100mg
February 2011- Clomid 100mg
March 2011-Switched to a new Dr.  best decision I have made yet
April 2011-Had a Hysteroscopy and Endometrial ablation
July 2011-Clomid 50mg
August 2011- Clomid 100mg


Those are all of the major events that have taken place from November 2008-August 2011!  I never in a million years would have believed if you had told me I still wouldn't have a baby after trying for so long, however I haven't given up and I still feel that God is just waiting for the perfect time.....Thanks for you prayers also!

1 comment:

Hester 5 said...

Pray for you often! That will be the sweetest baby ever!!! :)