My friend Charity had this on her blog and I thought it was really fun so I decieded to one of my own. I hope you enjoy.
WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO:
*Planning my wedding
*Spending girl time with my friends
*Working with my kids to learn the letter H
*Meeting with the DJ about the reception (SO FUN)
*Getting ready for Trick-or-Treaters!
WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO:
*Being a wife
*Going to the Smokey Mountains
*Seeing the Rockets
*Thanksgiving
*The Macey's Thanksgiving Day Parade
THINGS I'M EXCITED ABOUT:
*Getting all my wedding gifts unpacked and in place
*Having my first party with my family at our house
*Cold Weather
*Big Jackets and Warm Boots
*Waking up to Kevin (I'm Cheesy)
THINGS THAT I TRY NOT TO THINK ABOUT:
*Thank you notes
*Getting turned loose from my parents
*Money
*Kevin getting a job that doesn't involve traveling (thanks Matt for making him travel)
*The crazy people in Arkansas
Park City Utah
4 years ago








1 comment:
Thank you for the post! Only 16 more days! Are you going to scrapblog your wedding? where are you honeymooning? It is NOT CHEESY to be happy about waking up next to your honey...you're are going to love, and be very good at being a wife!
Post a Comment