Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Fall Candle!

I am so excited about this new fall candle I got a few days ago. This isn't an exact photo of my candle but it will do. One of my favorite smells in the world is Fall. Fall does have a smell in case you were wondering. Well, I was out shopping the other day and I ran across a Mainstays "Mulled Cider" candle. I couldn't wait to get it home and let my house smell of Fall. I placed one in my classroom because we all know your workplace is where you spend lots of your time. I put the other in my bedroom. Now I am obsessed with my bedroom and I can't wait to go to school and turn on my candle warmer. Someone today came in my room and said wow your room smells so good. I couldn't help but smile. So, if any of you want to smell the best fall smell go get you a Mulled Cider Mainstay candle and breathe in the fresh air!!!!

1 comment:

Charity said...

I'm going to buy one next time I'm out... I too LOVE fall smells! Try Aromitique "Cinnamon Cider" Its my all time fav. BTW, THANK YOU for introducing me to scrapblog! i can't wait to make my first one and post it! PS Will you do a post about how you met your fiance?