Thursday, February 12, 2009

Please pray!!!

My family has a friend from church named Allen Smith. His family is truly amazing and they are going through a terrible storm right now. Mr. Allen had some problems back in August that left him in the hospital for about a month with some problems that never could really be diagnosed. Through much prayer and the strength of the Lord, he came through like a champ. It was one of God's miracles that I believed I witnessed. Well fast forward to now and they are in the same boat again. Please pray for his strength and for strength for his wife and children. It breaks me knowing they are dealing with all this again, and no one really knows why. Well, God knows and He is the healer and I pray for peace that passes all understanding for them. Please lift them up!!!