Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Matt Kenseth!!


As many of you know my husband is the biggest Matt Kenseth fan ever. Well, this past Sunday Matt Kenseth won the Daytona 500!!! I don't know who was more excited Matt or Kevin. I am not going to say that he cried but I think we know haha!! When Kevin and I started dating I too became a fan of the black and yellow! I was very excited that Matt won, but I was more excited to watch Kevin. He was jumping up and down and couldn't wipe the smile off his face for anything. I would do anything for Kevin to actually meet Matt Kenseth, but I don't know if Kevin could handle it. We have been to several races and seen him from afar but I honestly don't think it would be safe for us to get any closer. I was glad that when Matt won he thanked his personal Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I told Kevin one day they would get to meet in heaven!!! I am glad that will happen someday! Kevin has so much MK stuff it is unreal.....he tries to convince me it would be ok to display his things, but for now they are hidden in a closet and that is where they are going to stay. Happy Wednesday!

No comments: