


Little Lily Katherine was born on Monday, August 31, 2009 at 3:35 pm. As you can see she is so precious. Emily ended up having to have a c-section because Lily's head we turned sideways. I was able to arrive at 3:15 and got to see Emily just before she was taken back to surgery. Lily came moments later. Kyle brought her back to the room and as you can see he is smitten from the start. I have never seen someone with such a big smile. Noah came up a little while later and was so excited to meet his new baby sister. I think Lily looks a lot like Noah did when we was born, but the jury is still out on who she looks like. Kevin and I have gone over to see her since they have been home and she is so alert and has really dark blue eyes. She doesn't cry when I am holding her, I think she loves me already. Kyle and Emily love take out so this week K and I took them their favorite Sr. Tequila's. I think that enjoyed it. Tonight I am going to see her again. I am riding with Holly to take dinner. Holly is having the twins on Friday so hopefully I will have a blog to right about them soon. Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend. GO HOGS!!! We had so much fun tailgating I will have to write a blog about that some other time!!








2 comments:
I saw you post Katherine at first and then Lilly...what is her full name? That baby is so cute!!!
It must have cut off the first time. her name is lily katherine. and yes she is so cute
Post a Comment