Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wedding Book!!!







I know it has been almost a year since my wedding, but better late than never. I got to see a proof of what my what my wedding book is going to look like. Since I used to work at Gillum Photography they have really worked with me and let me pick certain pictures that I wanted in my book. I am very pleased with the proof and now it is being ordered. I wanted to give you a sneak peak!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

love the book preview. i'm just now making my own wedding album, sad huh? how many pages will yours have?

Molly and Kevin Strom said...

It has 40 pages put that is counting the page on the left and the page on the right so it actually has 20 turnable pages if that makes since! Are you doing it all yourself??? If so use scrapblog you can build our own pages and have it printed in a book really cheap.

Deanna said...

yup doing it myself...we got a new mac so i was using i photo..i'll have to check out scrapblog.