Tonight is the season finale of The Bachelor! I already know who won, but I am still going to watch! Why do I watch these shows??? Every season I say that I am not going to watch anymore, but I do! I am going to Holly's to watch the drama unfold.
I am also very excited about this coming weekend. I am going on a Women's Retreat with the women at my church. I have been 2 other times when I was in college and I don't think we have had one since, but I am so excited. It is at Mt. Magazine. We are having a pajama party Thursday night and I can't wait. I am rooming with Holly, Wendy, and Tiffaney! I am so ready to have fun fellowship with good christian women. My mom is going too, so that we will fun! I got these pj's to wear.










No comments:
Post a Comment