skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Freckleface Strawberry
This is a book that I read to my kids today! I ordered it from Scholastic with my kids book orders. I got it because I have always had freckles and I hated them. I have had the book for a few days but I hadn't read it to them yet. Well today I was cracking up this is exactly how I felt growing up and still do sometimes. My favorite part was when the kids would say "maybe all your freckles will run together and then you will have a tan." I used to pray all the time that my freckles would run together so I could be tan....haha! I love how the book is written and I love who wrote the book. Julianne Moore! She has freckles too! If I ever have a child with freckles I will keep this around! It was a good find. Hope blogland is enjoying the sunny weather today!
No comments:
Post a Comment