Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Guess what happen at BUNKO.......


Can you believe it??? I have been doing BUNKO for six months now and I never win. I have so much fun with all the girls, but I never win. Well, watch out world....I am back!!! haha! I won this cute little note pad that actually doubles as a mouse pad very clever!!!!


I love BUNKO and I love that the people that play don't all run in the same circle. We all go to Immanuel so we have that in common, some are moms, some are not, some are married, some are not, some are blonde's, some are not, some are loud, some are not.....some always win and some do not! (i was in that group)! You get the point. We meet once a month at someones house and that person has dinner prepared and we eat and play. If you are not in a BUNKO group I highly recommend it!

post signature

3 comments:

The Hankins Family said...

Yeah Molly! So excited to host your first win, keep it up.

Leslie said...

YAY MOLLY!!! So sorry I had to miss. I love those things about our bunko group too!

The Clinton Family said...

So glad we got to share our "first wins" together! :)