Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My List

I like to make lists and from time to time I make lists on my blog so this is my list of random things from this week! Enjoy

  • bunko...check
  • hang out with emily and lily...check
  • get a very important letter from the post office...check
  • DWTS...check
  • AI...check
  • GLEE ....check
  • 16 and pregnant...check (might I add last night's was so upsetting to me the girl had no one but her boyfriends parents)
  • tutor...check
  • fold the laundry that has been piling up on the pool table...check
  • finish a few scrapblog pages for slideshow...check
  • try to conceive a baby...check, check, check, and check...haha!

So, that gets us up to date through Tuesday...there is still so much more to do for instance:

  • start my new Bible Study tonight
  • Idol gives back
  • Weigh in at Weight Watchers
  • walk
  • cookout with the Sharp's
  • walk again
  • fresh meat II..im retard i know
  • still walkin
  • pray for a friend who is having a big day tomorrow morning
  • laundry
  • by new make-up and hair products
  • pick up a fridge for the garage
  • hang with hubby

I am sure there is more, but I need to run! I hope this Wednesday finds you happy!

post signature

No comments: