Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Friend of the week: Lindsey Blair Keeton


My best friend Lindsey is getting married in just a few short weeks. March 21st to be exact! This past weekend we had 2 showers for LBK and they were both wonderful. On Saturday morning she had a kitchen and recipe shower and then that night we had a couples tool shower. It was fun to see people that I hadn't seen in years. Linsdey is so funny because she hates attention and never wants things to be about her. (This is a quality that I admire about her) She gets really stressed about opening presents when people are watching. I on the other hand was completely opposite. Her and BJ got lots of neat things and she wasn't too nervous.
That's when it hit me....Lindsey is really getting married and she is really going to move to Lake Village. I knew this would happen, but it has always seemed so far away. It is happening in 3 weeks and I must say I don't know how I am going to hold up. She has always either lived with me or 2 miles down the street. I am sort of freaking out!!! I am not a big fan of change and this is one of those big changes that I will learn to live with. I am also worried about how she is going to hold up...a little background when she and I moved into our apartment in LR she didn't move her stuff in for like 2 months, and then when her stuff can she stayed at her house more times than not. She loves being home with her dogs Paisley, Tupilo, and Bailey and her cat Lizard. She said if I ever ran over Lizard we would never be friends again. HAHA
I could go on forever about our friendship, but I am truly happy for her she deserves this happiness!! I want to write about one friend a week, so hopefully I'll stick to it!!
I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends!!! The Lord knows just who you need in your life and I am glad Lindsey is one of those for me.

No comments: