Thursday, March 12, 2009

Foot Fashion Show!!!


Today my Pre-K kids and my friend Lauren's class did a "Foot Fashion Show" in honor of Dr. Seuss birthday. We read The Foot Book by Dr. Seuss. We had 2 classes come and make a catwalk and then our kids each took a turn walking the runway!!! We played music from High School Musical 3. I told my kids to sell their shoes to the audience and they did perfect. A few even did some turns and pointed to their shoes during the show. It's days like this I can go home and say that I truly love my job and everything that goes along with it. When I have fun the kids have fun and I love seeing them having a blast!! A kid in Lauren's class did the robot all the way down the runway, too cute!! We closed out the show with Ms. Edwards the art teacher strutting her stuff down the runway. All in all a fun time was had by all!!

1 comment:

Charity said...

ca-ute! love those crochet boots!