Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Break Recap....

I love being a teacher for lots of reason, but the biggest is Spring Break, Christmas Break, and Summer Break. I mean it is a huge perk of the job. This spring break I decided that I wanted to stay home and do nothing. Lindsey got married the Saturday before, and it was beautiful. It was an outdoor wedding it was rainy at first but it all worked out and a good time was had by all. I must say when she and BJ drove away the tears were flowing!!! Kevin was a huge help with all the wedding things, he was like one of the girls.
We got home on Sunday and we decided that I would take him back to Kansas so that I could spend some QT with him. Him working out of town is really hard on us newlyweds. I will say however, that the minute my car passed the Kansas border a hailstorm followed by tornado's happened while we were driving. If you know me you know I completely freaked out and Kevin was second guessing what he had married. I called my parents for some prayer support. To say my mom has a "hot" line to the big JC himself is an understatement. She prays believing and it is amazing. The minute she started praying the clouds parted and a huge rainbow appeared. It was a true miracle. The rest of my stay in Kansas was great. I came home on Thursday. I had a few days to relax!! Needless to say I sort of threw a fit this morning when my alarm went off. Hope this finds you have a blessed day!!!

1 comment:

Charity said...

I miss Spring Break! I'm glad you had some good time to rest and visit with your hubby! Happy Back to work!