Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to my favorite April Fool!!!!

Happy Birthday Love!!! 28 years ago today my little April Fool was born. I think it is very fitting that he has this birthday! He is quite the funny guy if you know him, or as you can see in the above photos. I am very grateful to his mother for bringing him into this world. I could go on and on about how wonderful I think he is, but let's be honest we just don't have that many hours in the day. I love to be the first person to tell my friends Happy Birthday, so I insisted that he stay awake until midnight so that I could be the first. ....well we were both exhausted so that didn't happen, but first thing this morning I called him and was the first!!!! He is out of town and working on his birthday so I don't get to be with him. He loves UFC and tonight is free fight on TV...very fitting I hope he enjoys this birthday present from Dana White...I told him I set the whole thing up haha! Kevin and I are horrible at surprises and we have never been able to surprise each other on birthday's or on Christmas! I have to do better! I hope everyone has a great April Fool's Day!!!!

1 comment:

Charity said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!