- jump off of a diving board
- read the entire Bible cover to cover
- go to a major league baseball game
- volunteer at a soup kitchen
- go see the Christmas tree at Rockefeller center
- get a full body massage
- learn more than one song on my guitar i have had since i was 21
- write some sort of children's book
- go to Paris
- pay for a random strangers meal
- learn to cook...haha
- learn to knit
- golf
- plant a flower garden
Well these are just a few I hope get around to some of them. What are some things you would like to do. Have a blessed day!








2 comments:
This list was so funny to me. Have you seriously never jumped off a diving board...and full body massage..you should definitely drop what you are doing and go NOW!!! It's awesome! There are plenty of things on your list that you could do before July... =) I would love to go to New York and to Paris. I also want to attend Bellevue Baptist Church in Memphis.
I cannot believe that you are going to be 30! July 25? Go get a full body massage NOW! It'll be amazing. Also, plant a flower garden. It is really rewarding to watch things that you've planted grow! I've crossed a lot of things off of my "before I'm 30" list but a few that remain are: I want to get a new job (!), Look good in a bikini for just ONE summer, be debt free besides my house, and maybe, just maybe get pregnant.
Post a Comment