The lady on the left if my Aunt Ruby Rosebud Robinson Greenway she died this past Sunday she was 101!!! Isn't that amazing what a wonderful life.
This is my mom and one of her friends when she was in Jr. High. Mom is on the left.
This is my grandmommy with her 3 children.... Uncle Johnny, Aunt Diane, and my mom.I love looking at old pictures. I think that they look amazing in houses framed and all put worn and tattered. I found these pictures of my mom and some of my family. I think they are priceless. My parents have so many old photos and I know one day they will be mine and I will treasure them. I am trying to think of a project I can do in my house with some of these old photographs. Any ideas????








3 comments:
where those pics in LR? just wondering about the oyster house...
Deanna-
These were taken downtown in Hot Springs. They used to have a photographer that took pictures everyday and posted them somewhere. Your blog is so fun...great writer.
Love your pics, your momma is so cute in them. I'm enjoying your music, too.
Post a Comment