Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Was Tagged!!!! 8 Things.....

I Was Tagged!!! 8 Things...
Thanks, Rikki for Tagging Me...you wanted to know about me, so here ya go!!Here are the instructions for 8 Things:* Mention the person that tagged you* Complete the list of 8 things* Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends* Go tell them you tagged them

8 Things I look forward to:
  1. being off work this Summer
  2. seeing Kevin tomorrow...he has been gone
  3. getting pregnant
  4. knowing the sex of the twins my friend Holly is having (we will know on Friday)
  5. my husband getting a job working in little rock
  6. going to a travelers game
  7. knowing who will win American idol
  8. redecorating a room in my house
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
  1. went to work
  2. watched DWTS
  3. watched The Hills
  4. did some laundry
  5. folded some laundry
  6. screamed and cried for a few minutes (long story)
  7. talked to Kevin
  8. went to sleep (my life seems so uneventful)
8 Shows I Watch:
  1. DWTS-go Melissa
  2. Hills
  3. American Idol-go Kris
  4. Big Brother
  5. The Bachelor (i don't know about this anymore...I was put out last season)
  6. Celebrity Apprentice
  7. Amazing Race
  8. The Real Housewives of the the cities
Tag your it!:
  1. Holly
  2. Effie
  3. Charity
  4. Jenny
  5. Wendy
  6. Deanna
  7. Ashley
  8. JoAnn

No comments: