Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Big Brother my thoughts so far......

This season of Big Brother has been very different. I am not sure how much I like the cast, but I will continue to watch. It usually takes me a little bit to get used to the new cast. This year is full of drama and they are really mean to each other. Let me just give you my favs and the ones that I just can't stand.
  • Jeff is an athlete and he is really cute all American guy. I like him the best (however he has a potty month)
  • Jordan is the blonde kinda dingy girl. I really like her too and Jeff likes her too.
  • Casey is a 40 year old school teacher that is a dj at night I like him too. He is very funny.
  • Jesse is the pinhead from last season who I personally can't stand he stares at himself in the mirror and talks about how everyone likes him and he is constantly annoying. NEEDS TO GO!
  • Natalie is a little girl who told everyone she was 18 but really she is 24. I do not like her all. She is one of those girls who thinks she knows everything and everyone should listen to her. She is constantly with Jesse and sleeps in his bed. Mind you she has a boyfriend. Not too classy!
  • Ronnie is a dork who is very smart and he is the rat of the house. He is playing everyone and I hope he gets kicked off soon.

Well I hope you enjoyed my BB11 recap! Have a great week. Summer is almost over!

No comments: