Kevin is a huge UFC fan and a few Saturday's ago he actually got to go and watch a amature fight downtown in the River Market. He went with some of his friends and loved every second of it. This past Saturday was UFC 100 and of course we had friends over to watch the fight. All of our friends know that if there is fight on we will have it!! Most girls don't really like UFC, but I am a fan. Seeing people get all bloody an gross is sorta fun! My evening was cut a little sort due to some little babies trying to make an early appearance....no I think they just like their mom and I to spend quality time together on Saturday nights. They sounded like like they were having a little UFC fight of their own. HAHA!! No, I was more than happy to hang with them.
Park City Utah
4 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment