Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pet Peeves....

I know everyone has pet peeves and I am beginning to have more and more. I am curious what some of your pet peeves are....let me give you a list of mine....

  1. leaving your blinker on when you are finished changing lanes
  2. people that use the word "ain't" this is not a word in my book
  3. people that come into your home uninvited and proceed to stay FOREVER
  4. when people stop at a yield sign aren't you suppose to yield.
  5. unnecessary tapping of pencils or pens on anything.
  6. when you are talking to someone and they talk over you
  7. when people have a crying baby at an adult movie and they don't step outside.
  8. leaving the cap off of a marker
  9. when people go under the speed limit
  10. littering

I hope I don't sound like a rude person I was tellingn some of mine what are some of yours???

1 comment:

Amy B. said...

1. People who do not cleanup after themselves... (RJ is getting much better at this!) =)
2. People who are self centered....
3. People who are negative!
4. People who are RUDE drivers and flip you off when it's not your fault! That is just RUDE!
5. Mean people! EWWWW no fun to be around!
6. When people make plans and then ditch and do not call... BUT somehow always have a good excuse the next day...
7. Not telling the truth! (Reflects #6)

I sound like such a snob but I thought I would add my peeves! =)