I am going in sometime next week to have a hysterosalpingogram (hiss-sto-sal-p-no-gram). I am not very excited as I have heard this is not a very fun experience. Dr. Wyatt my doctor says that it is necessary to see if there is any blockage that could be causing Kevin and I some trouble with getting preggers. I am not trying to air all my business on my blog but at the same time I very nervous. I don't do doctors well and hospitals make me turn green the minute my feet hit the parking lot. So, I am asking for prayers mainly. I am going to be specific in my prayers:
- That they let my mom come in the room with me (i have heard they don't)
- I will not be anxious and can just relax
- that the pain will somehow someway just be slight at the worst (i have heard women would rather push out a baby than have this done)
- that I won't pass out
- that everything will turn out ok
- oh one more that I won't let the fact that several people, who don't know me, are getting to know more of me than i would like, bother me too bad! HAHA!









7 comments:
Oh my goodness Molly! We will be praying for you! I hope all goes well.
hey friend...I have had two. they were both a little painful. One was completely without pain meds and the other I was doped up. Believe it or not, the doped up version was worse. Hang in there...and we will pray for GREAT results!!!
I'll be praying for all of those things. Let us know so we know what to keep praying for.
I'll be praying for you!
You are so welcome!
Of course I'll come over. You'll have to let me know if you're looking for anything too - - I'll be heading to Round Top again at the end of March.
Keep us updated!
Praying for you. Let me know how it all goes. They better let your mom in there - that is just wrong if they don't. :)
If anyone can make you feel at ease it is Dr. Wyatt. I LOVE him. When I had 'issues' he was so kind. He knows what you are going through...well sorta :) I will be praying.
Post a Comment