Monday, January 11, 2010

Who knew a purse could be so interesting....

I have been noticing lately that when I go to get something out of my purse I have a hard time finding anything. So I thought I would share with you a list of everything that is in my purse at the current time.

  • lots of receipts
  • a letter from my mom telling me what to bring for Thanksgiving
  • my mortgage statement
  • a thank you note from my Aunt Betty
  • after school tutoring schedule
  • my marriage license (are you kidding me)
  • extra car insurance card
  • an empty accessory city bag
  • my new social security card in the envelope it came me (again are you kidding me)
  • an anniversary card that I never gave my husband
  • credit card statement
  • hair pictures from when I was getting my hair cut before Thanksgiving
  • Internet bill (paid)
  • invitation to a girls night out at Kristin Todd
  • chick-fil-a coupon (expired)
  • weight watchers pocket guide for the one meeting i went to last year
  • pocket calendar
  • water bill (paid)
  • cd 1 of my wedding pictures
  • straw wrappers
  • gloves
  • hat
  • bottle cap
  • sunglasses
  • folic acid
  • 2 prescription meds
  • lip gloss
  • candy wrapper
  • a glass that goes with my mom's punch bowl (are you serious)
  • napkin
  • icebreakers
  • a footie for trying on shoes
  • keys
  • wallet
  • clear nail polish
  • the ring from my bachelorette party
  • 9 pens various colors
  • 10 pencils (i had bunko)
  • lip liner from my wedding
  • 1 green marker
  • some extra tamps.

Wow! We really can store a lot of stuff in one purse. What is in your purse???

post signature

3 comments:

Southern Shop Girls said...

LOL! my mom & I had a good laugh - now I don't feel that mine is so bad.
Mom says you probably have a back ache ;)

Diane Lafferty said...

Molly,

Are you freakin' kidding me! Are you Mary Poppins?

Erin Hunt said...

This is the funniest thing I've ever read! A part of me is not surprised but you know my purse is just as bad!!! LOL