Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years Eve 2010!







We had so much fun this New Years Eve! We didn't want to go and and spend a bunch of money so we just had a few couples over! We played the game Left, Right, Center! It is so much fun and you get to win money. Kevin and I didn't win, but it was still lots of fun. Tomorrow school starts back and I would like to say that I am super excited, but that is really not the case. I am ready to get back to the kids, but not ready to get up early and stay late to tutor. Right now I am watching Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea (a personal favorite). I love how they talk in the movie and I wish that I could talk like them and not sound silly. I think if I started calling my friends Bosom Friends people might think I am crazy. I think I will start using better adjectives because the way she describes things makes them sound wonderful or should I say simply delightful!

post signature

2 comments:

Diane Lafferty said...

Is Kevin your Gilbert?

-Diana Berry

Molly and Kevin Strom said...

yes he is my gill!!!!