I got an iPhone for Valentines day! I am so excited! I have wanted one since they came out and I am kinda cheap, so I have waited and waited for my upgrade. Finally I have one! Kevin feels slightly abandoned since my new love has come to live with us....he can get over it haha! We didn't really do much for V-day, Kevin doesn't like to do much because he feels you should love your wife/husband as if everyday was Valentines day. However, he did propose on Valentines 2 years ago, because that was the one day he knew I wouldn't expect it. He was right! So really he couldn't do anything now to make Valentines more special than it was 2 years ago, so why try....well, there is one thing I would have liked, but we are still waiting on that little bundle of joy! HAHA!!! Did I mention that K got a pool table??? He has turned our garage into a "man cave" he did a really good job and it looks great. I did get to paint a hot pink line for the dart board so I put my touch on the room!
What do you think??? Cute huh? He has had many friend over playing this weekend. Oh and he got the couch from Habitat for Humanity for 15 dollars! What a good deal and it goes to charity!











No comments:
Post a Comment