Today I am having an U/S at 3:00! They are going to look to see if the cysts are still there or if they have changed in any way. I am guessing we will go from there to decide what to do next. I am going to be honest at first I was like oh if I have to the surgery it will be no big deal .... in my head I know that is true, but the closer it gets to 3 I am like...um Lord, could you please just make those silly things disappear?? I am terrified of hospitals and I have never had any sort of surgery before, but if I have to it will be ok! I do like attention and if I am out for a few days I would love an excuse for lots of visitors, candy, dr. pepper and flowers! I am totally kidding, I want everything to be just fine. So, I will post later and let everyone know how it goes!









1 comment:
praying!!! anxious to see how it went!
Post a Comment