Well after waiting 1 hour and 15 minutes I was finally able to get my U/S! The lady that does the u/s got really sick during the u/s right before and ran to the bathroom and remained there for quite some time. At first I was a little annoyed, but when I realized how sick she was I understood. She came back and did my ultrasound and things looked better. My left side still had one small tiny cyst that is no reason for concern. I still have the main cyst on the right side, but it has gotten a lot smaller in just 20 days so that is a good sign. Dr. Wyatt doesn't want to do anything just yet as far as removing it. He wants me to come back in 3 months and see how it is. He doesn't want me to start the Clomid just yet either as he doesn't want to cause the cyst any more problems and Clomid stimulates your ovaries and could cause more harm than good at this point. I was a little bummed because I feel like the next 3 months are just a waste, but I know God is at work. Dr. W said there is no reason why I couldn't get pregnant because the left side looks great, but we will see! Maybe it will happen, but who knows! I feel God is allowing me to walk this path so that I will get closer to Him and I believe that is working!









1 comment:
What great news! I am praying for you guys! Sorry for the 3 month wait :-( I know that is a bummer....however, I will believing and praying with you guys!
Post a Comment